Computer use can be tracked and monitored. If you are in an abusive relationship and you suspect your computer is being monitored, please do not use this website and do not email us. Find a safe computer, such as one at your local library, or call one of our 24-hour hotlines.

Basic Needs

Are you/ your family struggling to pay for living expenses (such as rent, food, diapers, utilities, and clothing) and/or certified copies of state identification or birth certificates (if required to obtain for employment or housing)?

You may be eligible for assistance through the emergency Community Care Fund if you are a resident of Goodhue, Wabasha & Pierce Counties; you are at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines; and financial assistance from the Community Care Fund will directly resolve your financial crisis.

Contact our Community Care Advocate at 651-388-9360 ext. 2 or to find out if you’re eligible.

Office hours: Tuesday through Friday, 2:00pm to 4:00pm, or by appointment.