Computer use can be tracked and monitored. If you are in an abusive relationship and you suspect your computer is being monitored, please do not use this website and do not email us. Find a safe computer, such as one at your local library, or call one of our 24-hour hotlines.
If you're in an emergency right now, call 911.
Otherwise, call our 24-hour Crisis Line at 1-800-369-5214
If you are in immediate danger, call 911. Otherwise, call our 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-369-5214.
If you or someone you care about is in an unhealthy situation or experiencing domestic violence, we’re here to help you, 24 hours a day, no matter where you currently are.
● A secure, 24 bed emergency shelter for women and their children under age 18 at our Haven for Hope domestic violence shelter. We’ll help you choose a path that is best for you and your family. Assistance includes basic needs, housing resources, support groups, safety planning, parenting support, resources, referrals, advocacy, and assistance with protection and restraining orders, and support through court proceedings–all designed to help you rebuild a life free of violence.
● Outreach services for anyone--male or female, at our shelter or not--needing assistance with personal or legal issues related to domestic violence.
● Our Women’s Support Group is open to all women, whether or not you are at the Haven of Hope shelter. Listen, share, heal and grow with other women who’ve had to cope with domestic and/or sexual violence. For information on meeting times and location, contact the Haven of Hope at 651-385-8601 or our Sexual Assault Services at 651-388-9360 ext. 1.
- Day One. One call for help statewide.
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
- Preparing to leave. What to bring with you.
- Reasons to leave. “Red flags” that indicate abusive relationships.
- LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning) intimate partner violence.
- Teen dating violence.
- Minnesota Courts self-help center.
- I-CAN Minnesota. Help with filling out court forms.