Computer use can be tracked and monitored. If you are in an abusive relationship and you suspect your computer is being monitored, please do not use this website and do not email us. Find a safe computer, such as one at your local library, or call one of our 24-hour hotlines.
Are you homeless, about to become homeless, or a low-income family/individual in Goodhue County struggling to find permanent, affordable housing?
● Emergency housing; a safe, temporary place to stay; assistance with arranging permanent affordable housing.
● Short-term and long-term transitional housing.
● Accommodation in one of two two-bedroom apartments for up to three months (waiting list).
● Accommodation in one of three apartments (two one-bedroom; one two-bedroom) for up to 24 months.
● Housing assessment and release planning for inmates at Goodhue County Adult Detention Center who will be homeless upon release.
● Help with increasing your self-sufficiency skills (budgeting, securing employment, building credit history, etc.), building a good rental history, and learning tenant/landlord relationship skills.
● Coordination of services with other agencies.
Contact our Housing Advocate at 651-388-9360 ext. 2 or email@example.com.
Office hours: Tuesday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, or by appointment.