To report suspected child abuse or neglect, contact your county or tribal social services agency or the police. If this is an emergency, call 911.
Otherwise, call our 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-369-5214 or our Kids Count program at 651-388-9360 ext. 3.
If your children (age 0-18) or those of a family member or friend have experienced neglect; emotional, physical or sexual abuse; or have witnessed domestic violence, our Kids Count program is here to help. The program serves both for children at our Haven for Hope domestic violence shelter and those living elsewhere in Goodhue County. We help them understand that what occurred was not their fault, and help them stop the cycle of violence in their lives.
● 24-hour hotline (1-800-369-5214).
● Crisis intervention, safety planning, and resources and referrals.
● Age-appropriate support groups during the school year and outings/activities during the summer.
● Assistance with child-related appointments (school enrollment, medical, dental, etc.) or issues.
● One-on-one positive parenting training.