If you’re in an emergency right now, call 911.
Otherwise, call our 24-hour Crisis Line at 1-800-369-5214
If you are in immediate danger, call 911. Otherwise, call our 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-369-5214.
If you or someone you care about is in an unhealthy situation or experiencing domestic violence, we’re here to help you, 24 hours a day, no matter where you currently are.
● A secure, 24 bed emergency shelter for women and their children under age 18 at our Haven for Hope domestic violence shelter. We’ll help you choose a path that is best for you and your family. Assistance includes basic needs, housing resources, support groups, safety planning, parenting support, resources, referrals, advocacy, and assistance with protection and restraining orders, and support through court proceedings–all designed to help you rebuild a life free of violence.
● Outreach services for anyone–male or female, at our shelter or not–needing assistance with personal or legal issues related to domestic violence.
Call our Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-369-5214, our Haven of Hope business line at 651-385-8601, or our Outreach Family Advocate at 651-388-9360, ext. 4.
- Day One. One call for help statewide.
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
- Preparing to leave. What to bring with you.
- Reasons to leave. “Red flags” that indicate abusive relationships.
- LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning) intimate partner violence.
- Teen dating violence.
- Minnesota Courts self-help center.