Are you homeless, about to become homeless, or a low-income family/individual in Goodhue County struggling to find permanent, affordable housing?
● Housing assessment and release planning for inmates at Goodhue County Adult Detention Center who will be homeless upon release.
● Help with increasing your self-sufficiency skills (budgeting, securing employment, building credit history, etc.), building a good rental history, and learning tenant/landlord relationship skills.
● Coordination of services with other agencies.
Contact our Housing Advocate at 651-388-9360 ext. 2 or .
● Tuesday through Friday, 8:30-4:30, by appointment or as advocate is available.
● Walk-in Hours (first come, first served) 2:00-4:00
● Closed Mondays